Friday, July 22, 2011

Legacy!

Wow! There are just wayyyyy too many things I have to say about Fuge camp this past week! I saw God save many middle school students and I don't know if there was one person in our group who didn't have an encounter with God! The worship, led by Sidewalk Prophets, was phenomenal. I didn't expect to be a student at this camp, but I learned SO much that I renewed my faith in Christ! Praise the Lord! I had not realized how much more intricate a relationship with Christ could be. I hope all the people in my life will benefit from my new life! :)

Be strong in the Lord
Never give up hope
You're gonna do great things
I already know.
God's got his hands on you so
Don't live life in fear.
Forgive and forget, but
don't forget why you're here.
Take your time and pray...
These are the words I would say!
~Sidewalk Prophets

No comments:

Post a Comment