Saturday, July 9, 2011

Justin's Home!

...and he didn't get eaten by a shark!

Haha...I'm so excited that Justin is finally home from a 9 day vacation in Florida with his best friend! He saw alligators, manatees, whales, dolphins, turtles, sharks all swim around in the water he was fishing in! So cool! One night, they were kayaking in the sound a storm came through quickly and the waves and current started picking up taking them out away from shore! Although they took on a lot of water, they managed to make it back to the rocks...boy am I thankful for that! :)

Toward the end of his trip he got to see the final shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral...what a great experience and awesome memory! I have enjoyed listening to Justin's stories...they remind me of how it seems like God has been showing me how absolutely powerful and magnificent He is in the past week or so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment