Friday, June 17, 2011

Fishing...

Justin and I both love to go fishing. He takes it much more seriously than I do, but I still enjoy it! :) On Wednesday, we were fishing at our secret hot spot when he caught this 21.5 inch large mouth bass! He made the catch pretty early on our trip. It was so cool to see the excitement in his face and hear it in his voice as I lifted the fish from the water into our boat!! We paddled back to shore to keep it on a stringer in the water so we could take it back home when we were finished for the day. We had a relatively slow day, each catching about 2 or 3 fish a piece, including the big boy! Despite some inactivity, I enjoyed spending time with Justin out on the water in the middle of no where! We love spending time amidst the beauty of God's creation and I'm so thankful for that!


Lord of all creation
Of water earth and sky
The heavens are your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high

God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy
The universe declares your Majesty
And you are holy holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment